Benefits of Naltrexone Pellet Therapy
- Blocks effects of opioids and heroin so addict knows they can’t get high.
- Eliminates cravings for drugs.
- Immune modulation and improved endorphin levels.
- In office, simple outpatient procedure with no post-procedure recovery time needed.
- Patient can return to work and family responsibilities on the same day.
- The reduction in cravings allows the patient to focus on counseling and establishing the new life skills required for long-term sobriety instead of the constant daily fight against cravings.
- Naltrexone subcutaneous pellets have been used by thousands of patients worldwide with no major side effects.
- After one year of Naltrexone Pellet Therapy, oral therapy can safely be continued if needed.
“After 5 years of unsuccessful treatments, my daughter continued to relapse. I had almost lost all hope. After the naltrexone pellet therapy, I have my beautiful daughter back! She is drug-free and without those horrible cravings.
I am so grateful we found this life-saving treatment.”
– Mother of successful therapy patient