Naltrexone Helps Overcome The Challenged of Recovery
- All patients must detoxify from all opiates, heroin, methadone, and Suboxone/Subutex prior to treatment.
- Prior to the procedure a drug screen and physical is performed.
- The naltrexone pellets are inserted under the skin in a quick and relatively pain-free outpatient procedure.
- Optimal naltrexone levels will block opioids for 3-6 months. During this time there is virtually no chance for relapse due to the blocking of the opioid receptor.
- There are little or no side effects.
- A 12-Step Program, IOP, group and/or individual counseling is required to insure long-term success.
- Dr. Nelson can also provide a naturopathic dietary and supplemental program to rebuild brain function, vitality and overall health after years of drug abuse.